In 2007, Nicholas E. Capalbo, Esq. was awarded a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree, with a concentration in Business & Economics, from The Catholic University of America. In 2010, Nicholas was awarded the degree of Juris Doctor from Western Michigan University School of Law where he was Dean's List Recipient (2008, 2009, 2010) and joined the Firm the same year.
Licensed to practice law in Rhode Island, Nicholas previously served as law clerk for the Westerly Town Solicitor (2010). In his capacity as law clerk, Nicholas assisted the Town Solicitor as legal advisor to the Town Council, Town Manager, and all other officers, departments and agencies of the Town, as well as appearing for and protecting the rights of the Town in all actions, suits or proceedings, civil or criminal, in law or equity.
Outside of the practice of law, Nicholas enjoys spending time with his wife (Ryanna T. Capalbo, Esq.), their son (Finn) and relaxing on the beach with family and friends.
- Rhode Island
- Rhode Island Supreme Court
- United States District Court, District of Rhode Island
- American Bar Association
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- Washington County Bar Association
- Rhode Island Family Court Bench/Bar Committee
- Rhode Island Criminal Law Bench/Bar Committee
- Greater Pawcatuck-Westerly Chamber of Commerce