(Not currently active)
In 1988, Steven T. Hartford, Esq. was awarded a Bachelor of Arts degree from Fairfield University. In 1990, Steven was awarded the degree of Juris Doctor from Western Michigan School of Law, cum laude and joined the Firm the same year. In 2013, Steven completed the Kennedy School's Senior Executives in State and Local Government Program at Harvard University, Kennedy School of Government.
Steven is licensed to practice law in Rhode Island and Connecticut. Steven was former Vice-President of the Westerly Town Council (1990-1992), Westerly Town Solicitor (1996-1998) (2000-2002) (2004-2009), and Westerly Town Manager (2009-2013).
- Rhode Island
- Rhode Island Supreme Court
- United States District Court, District of Rhode Island
- Connecticut Supreme Court
- United States District Court, District of Connecticut
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- Washington County Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- New London County Bar Association
- Greater Pawcatuck-Westerly Chamber of Commerce