In 1971, Thomas J. Capalbo, Jr., Esq. was awarded a Bachelor of Science degree from Louisiana State University. In 1975, Thomas was awarded the degree of Juris Doctor from Western New England College School of Law and joined the Firm the same year.
Licensed to practice law in Rhode Island, Thomas is former legal counsel to the Rhode Island House of Representatives (1988-1992), Westerly Probate Court Judge (1986-1988), and Westerly Town Solicitor (1980-1981).
Outside of the practice of law, Thomas enjoys a round of golf, traveling, spending time with his family, and walking along the coastal beaches of Rhode Island with his wife and their dog. Thomas is a proud parent of three children - his two sons are attorneys at the Firm with him and his daughter is a Medical School graduate and Lieutenant Physician in the United States Navy.
- Rhode Island
- United States Supreme Court
- Rhode Island Supreme Court
- United States District Court, District of Rhode Island
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- Washington County Bar Association
- Greater Pawcatuck-Westerly Chamber of Commerce